It can be said that the transcendentalists celebrated the potential of the individual, as a unit. But Edgar Allan Poe and Nathaniel Hawthorne depict individuals who are, in some ways, divided against themselves.Identify a character from any one of the six stories that we have read who is somehow divided and explain how you think that character is divided against him/herself. The divisions can be figurative or literal, and the characters may be divided in any way, including having contradictory motivations or spiritual versus physical longings at the same time. Provide precise, accurate, cited evidence to illustrate the division, and explain your thinking.Write an essay of about 350-500 words that develops a single idea that you have conceived in response to this week’s discussions and readings.For full credit, the essay should include the following:A short introduction that raises the issue/context and offers a succinct, arguable thesis (your idea); At least two body paragraphs; Body paragraphs that begin with a topic sentence (a claim that develops the logic of the thesis); Body paragraphs that contain accurate and precise evidence to illustrate the claim of the topic sentence; Sufficient interpretation of the evidence to explain how it illustrates the claim of the paragraph; MLA format (see the Purdue Online Writing Lab for examples); Effective editing that eliminates major errors (comma splices, fused sentences, sentence fragments, run-on sentences, subject/verb errors, mixed sentences, wordiness, and obvious typological errors); and A brief conclusion that re-emphasizes the main idea of the essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.