Need to have 4 DBA/IT questions answered. They are 300 words each and they all must have at least 2 references each. ThanksTask 1: 300 words with 2-3 references
Topic 1: Unix Linux Commands
Based on the OS you are using various commands used to monitor Oracle. For example, ‘ps -ef | grep pmon’ can be used via a Unix/Linux system to determine if the process is running. Describe 2 commands and identify the scenarios in which these commands can be used.
Task 2: 300 words with 2-3 references
Topic 2: Statistics for Analyzing Performance
As a DBA you should keep statistics to analyze the database for bottlenecks and performance issues. Alapati mentions two types of statistics, cumulative statistics and database metrics. Explain what they mean to you. Describe two features found in the Oracle Diagnostics Pack and explain how they would help you monitor performance in Oracle Database 12c.
Task 3: 300 words with 2-3 references
Topic 1: Five things to avoid
Explain five things that you should avoid if you are to improve the performance of the database.
Task 4: 300 words with 2-3 references
Topic 2: Performance problems
Why is it important for DBAs to be part of the application team?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.