Work sheet below, answer question on words.Take Test: Unit VIII Assessment
Assistive Technology Tips [opens in new window]
Not allowed. This test can only be taken once.
This test can be saved and resumed later.
Your answers are saved automatically.
Question Completion Status:
If an employee of a corporation, while carrying out the duties of their job, does something that causes injury or damage to a third party, the corporation will be liable for those injuries or damage under the doctrine of:
A bond is:
an ownership interest in a corporation that gives the owner preferences with respect to the assets of the corporations and dividends paid by the corporation.
a debt instrument that allows the holder to convert the debt into a number of shares in the corporation having a value equal to the amount of the bond.
a debt instrument that requires the corporation to pay the holder a stated amount of interest for a stated period of time and then to pay the holder the amount of the bond.
an ownership interest in the corporation that allows the holder to vote in corporate elections.
With respect to the formation of a corporation, a subscriber is:
a person who has purchased stock in a newly formed corporation.
a person who has offered to purchase a specific number of shares in a corporation that is to be formed.
a person who has expressed an interest in purchasing stock in a corporation that is to be formed but who has not committed to the number of shares to be purchased.
a person who begins the process of forming a new
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.