Discussion 2: Leadership Perspectives
Leaders believe in creating change out of a spirit of community, building a collaborative vision through dialogue, and developing a vision that integrates personal and professional beliefs.
The concepts of leadership, advocacy, and change are intertwined. Leaders are expected to be innovators, risk takers, and strategic thinkers. They also need to be advocates at the local, state, and national levels, and they need to motivate and lead members, followers, and communities to do the same. Advocacy enables, empowers, and encourages members to become involved in change.
· Think about different leadership, change, and advocacy perspectives as they relate to the agency you selected for your Capstone Project.
By Day 4
Post a brief description of your agency. Describe at least three distinctions in how the leadership perspective might differ from either the change or advocacy perspectives as they relate to your agency. Explain the implications of these differences on the actions you might take and on the potential results as they relate to the agency. Be specific, and provide examples to illustrate your points.
I have chosen to do my Capstone Project on a national organization the United Way of Central Carolinas (UWCC). An organization that focuses on helping make measurable changes in communities through strengthening the cornerstones for a good quality of life with education, financial stability and health of every person in every community. The reason I chose to focus on UWCC is that it’s a local organization which provides nationwide assistance to every community and family which is a passion for me if I can assist to lead anyone towards a better life. My strategic plan for this project will be to develop from the perspective of mainly on a social change level. The reason is UWCC deals with strengthening change and resolving issues with the help of partnerships with business, financial institutions, and government agencies which can lead to social change (United Way n.d).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.