Respond to the two discussions post using 150 to 200 words
The learning topic I chose is Strategic Thinking. Strategic Thinking is how our mind works and makes decisions based on past experiences. Information keeps us informed, but we need to be wiser. Therefore, we need more than the information we get to be problem solvers. For strategic Thinking to work, we must be aware of how the world works. We must process the information we receive, use it, and gain knowledge. One of the most potent things in strategic learning is mental models. Mental models express emotions or awareness of our thoughts, just like in the video. One wanted to pet the dog, but the other person was scared. This can be due to past experiences they both have encountered that made them take in that information and react differently. Integrating this concept with adult learning is significant in the workplace. All adults learn differently; I want to be the leader to tap into those different areas of my team to bring out the best in them to help them grow.
Using this organizational learning concept as a foundation relates because I want to be open-minded and respectful to the different cultures and diversity of the ones I lead and, in my case, teaching students. When I go to coaching, I can build from the knowledge I have gained from their background to help them be successful. The most important takeaway from my chosen concept is breaking things down into four categories. One is a distinction. This is how our brain makes decisions about one thing or another. Then we organize them into a system and how things work together. Then we create a relationship based on our decisions; this is our cause n effect. This is critical because building relationships in the company is vital. Keeping yourself aware of your employees and the skills that they may have can bring on new ideas to help move the organization in the right direction. Lastly, we have our perspective, which is our point of view. They all work together at the same time using our senses. My goal after watching the video is to be open to different perspectives so I can grow and learn and build healthy relationships in my organization.
References: System-thinking: A little Film About s Big Idea
I connected the most with the Iceberg Model. My team is frequently approached by our internal clients with issues regarding their client’s ledgers that need to be resolved to the client’s satisfaction and to properly report the revenue in a way that is sound bookkeeping. I have found in my own experience that there is a real need to drill down to the problem or scenario that is prompting the question that is being asked. There is always more to the story. More discussion and questions should be asked to get to the real issue and the real catalyst behind the current scenario. Once the whole story is mapped out from start to current time, it is clear what the best way to resolve the issue sho
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.