Part 1: BrainologyRead Carol Dweck’s article, Transforming Students’ Motivation to Learn (Links to an external site.). Then answer the first two questions below. Your answers must be based on the information in the article, and through your answers, you must clearly demonstrate that you read the article.q-1: Can a student with a fixed mindset develop a growth mindset? Explain.Part 2: The Key to Success? GritWatch the video and then answer questions 3 through 5. Your answers must demonstrate that you watched the video and read the article from Part 1 of this quiz.q-2: In her research, Ms. Duckworth seeks to answer the question, “Who is successful here and why?” She studies various groups of people in different contexts and concludes, “In all those very different contexts, one characteristic emerged as a significant predictor of success.” But before she reveals that one significant predictor of success, she lists various characteristics that are NOT good predictors of success. What are they? Are you surprised? Why or why not? For full credit, include some key concepts from Carol Dweck’s Brainology article provided in Part 1 of this quiz.q-3: According to Ms. Duckworth, how is grit related to either the fixed mindset or the growth mindset?Your response should include a thorough definition of grit as explained by Ms. Duckworth in the video.q-4: Respond to one (not both) of the following questions (a or b).Do you typically have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset, and how does your mindset affect you?Do you have grit? If so give an example of how you have demonstrated grit in your life. If not, identify a situation in which you would like to demonstrate grit and some steps you could take to be grittier.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.