Discuss which would be a better investment if you were investing for a period of 5 years. Please provide all details.
Option 1: $2000 invested at 6% compounded quarterly
Option 2: $2000 invested at 2% compounded continuously
You just had a baby and want to invest for his college tuition. If you predict that your child will be entering college in 17 years, which account below would produce more interest over that time?
Describe at least two (2) similarities you found in methods of integration and methods of differentiation.
Respond to at least one (1) classmate’s original posting explaining the reason for your agreement or disagreement or why you think the post is important.
In order to earn the full credit (100%) for this assignment, you must complete both parts of the discussion.
Account one you have to invest $2500 at 2% compounded monthly.
Account two, you have to invest $2000 at 4% compounded annually
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.