Continuity and change: How has this issue remained the same? How has it changed?
Ex labor: continuity- POC, immigrants, poor (slaves ? sharecroppers and immigrants ? prisoners and immigrants)
Ex labor: changes- no more slavery, but taken on different forms; Irish and Chinese to Central Americans
Synthesis: putting those 3-5 sources into one cohesive paper (putting 3-5 instruments into the song)
Objective: The 1920s marked the modern American Era. However, with changes in traditional American society also came backlash. You will be researching one of the areas of conflict in the 1920s and how that issue has remained a continuity in America. You will be practicing the research cycle with this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.