Please open the attached file. I would like for each question to be answered individually. One question per page. Each question should be answered as its own questions with references provides.Mastered it
Lincoln is a 5-year-old who is admitted to the ER following a fall from his bunk bed. The primary health care provider has ordered a X-ray. Lincoln is worried and keeps asking, “When can I go home? What are you going to do to me? Don’t hurt me.” Watch Jessica Lewin’s demonstration of CCLS preparation for
. What can you, as a CCLS, do to help alleviate Lincoln’s stress and to teach him about the X-ray? Provide the developmental theory and how this guides your intervention.
Describe a time when supervisor or other authority figure did not seem to be interested in your professional development. What do you think the reason was for their reluctance? How did this experience affect variables like respect, morale, loyalty, and a sense of long-term commitment to an employer or a role?
Within the sport you most identify, as a coach or a player, what are specific forms of formal exclusion or informal exclusion?
Are these forms of exclusion justifiable?
Are there specific levels of play where the exclusions are more extreme?
Do these exclusions continue to be justifiable at those levels of participation?
Hint: preventing or cutting a 4th grade girl from playing football vs. preventing or cutting a high school girl from playing football.
During each week, you will be responding to various AI topics, issues, challenges, and theories. You will be differentiating the various types of AI in use in business today.
Your research skills will be important in this week’s endeavor because each of us conducts research on various points, ideas, questions, and interests in different ways. The purpose of this week’s discussion is to look at “various types of AI.”
For this week’s Discussion:
Search for some of the many applications in various types of business, with humans or machines, that represent AI behavior. Describe the use of AI as well as express your viewpoint of the pros and cons of this application. Include your sources/links.
Examine the following references for this discussion also as an aid to your search.
Reading and video to get you started:
Curlee, W. and Wyatt, K. Y. (May 21, 2020). “Will AI find an effective vaccine against COVID-19?” IN Homeland Security.
Hedgepeth, W. O. (December 6, 2018). “The growth of artificial intelligence in our society.” IN Cyberdefense.
What is AI? [Video file]. Artificial intelligence.
Beyer, D. (2017). AI and machine learning in industry. Available at:
Small mistakes are the stepping stones to large failures. How might this saying appl
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.