Please see the attached file for the questions. Write your answers with all detailed calculations for each question on separate sheets of paper then scan (or take picture)MATH 1325 QUIZ/PROJECT
Instruction: Please write your answers with all detailed calculations for each question on
separate sheets of paper then scan (or take picture) and submit to eCampus under the
same folder (Do not send them to my email).
1. A company’s total cost, in millions of dollars, is given by ( ) = 120 − 80 − where t =
time in years. Find the marginal cost when t = 4.
2. ( ) = − 3 + 12 2 − 36 + 400, ≥ 3 is an approximation to the total profit (in
thousands of dollars) from the sale of x hundred thousand tires. Find the number of hundred
thousands of tires that must be sold to maximize profit.
3. Given the revenue and cost functions = 28 − 0.3 2 and = 5 + 9, where is the daily
production, find the rate of change of profit with respect to time when 10 units are produced
and the rate of change of production is 4 units per day.
4. Find the producers’ surplus at a price level of �̅� = $30 for the price-supply equation
= ( ) = 14 + 0.0004 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.