Over recent years, meditation has become more commonplace amongst athletes. This is a key practice that is gaining momentum in sports psychology and is likely to continue to be a common intervention. In order to better understand meditation and potentially train others in its use, this assignment will require you to practice meditation.
Meditate on five different days (at least 10 minutes each time) utilizing a meditation app, such as Headspace or Calm
In a meditation j.ournal, document the day, time, duration, setting, feelings prior to meditation, feelings after meditation, and new insights gained from the experience
In the textbook, read the section(s) on meditation in Chapter 16: Mindfulness in Sport
Williams, J. M., & Krane, V. (Eds.). (2021). Applied sports psychology: Personal growth to peak performance (8th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education.
Find a peer-reviewed article (within the past four years) on meditation in sport
Write a 500- to 600-page r.esearch/r.eflection p.aper to include:
An introductory review of what meditation is and how it has been applied to sport, including a current (within the past four years) peer-reviewed article
A brief discussion of your experiences with meditation
What was challenging?
What did you like?
What did you learn?
What changed for you over the five sessions?
What challenges do you suspect athletes might encounter in trying meditation?
What benefits do you think athletes would glean based on your experiences?
A minimum of five different in-text citations and works cited, using APA formatting
Please submit your meditation j.ournal along with your r.esearch/r.eflection p.aper
See the assignment rubric below for more details
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.