College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Organization Design &
Course Code: MGT404
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks:
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
• Explain the basic functioning of organizational design approaches and models. (Lo 1.1)
• Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the
need for change. (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
• Be sure to use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each
answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
• This Assignment comprise of a Case study.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
• Please read the integrative case study entitled as “IT ISN’T SO SIMPLE:
INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGE AT ROYCE CONSULTING.” available in the
textbook “Organization Theory and Design” 11th edition by Daft, R. and answer the
• Q.1 Based on your understanding of Lewin’s planned change model, explain how could
the partners of Royce Consulting convince its managers to accept the “hoteling” system
regarding the assignment of offices? (2 Marks). (Lo 1.1)
• Q.2 Discuss how the organizational culture of Royce Consulting can impede or support
the decision for the required changes? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
• Q.3 Based on your analysis, what would you predict will be the outcome if the partners
proceed with the plan? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.