College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 07/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name:Communication Management
Course Code:MGT 421
Student’s ID Number:
Semester: IIND/ Spring 2019-2020
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr. ALAM AHMAD
Students’ Grade: XX/05.00
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the communication architecture for professional success and a
process for management writing. (Lo 1.2), (Lo 1.6)
Identify sentence and paragraph level language needed to convey a business voice in management writing
Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
Purpose of the AssignmentStudents will improve business writing and communication Skills.
Advanced Step International School, Riyadh is celebrating the 25th foundation day event. in this
event, the Minister of education “Dr. Hamad bin Mohammed Al-Sheikh” is coming as a chief guest.
You are working as a personnel officer at Advanced Step International School, Riyadh and The
Board of school committee was giving you the responsibility for anchoring the whole event.
Now, as an Anchor, you must prepare the draft for anchoring of the 25th Foundation Day Q1.
You must start the event with a short speech in which:
1- You introduce your school, provide a short history, and academic achievement it has
Then you request your chief guest to come to the podium and speak to the audience.
Your draft of short speech will not take more than 2-4 minutes of times (approximately 500
To complete this task, you can rely on your imagination of the type of school, and the type of
activities the school has carried over the last year, etc… This is a hypothetical scenario to
allow to you practice business communication.
Question 1 is worth 4 marks
You must conclude this event by giving a vote of thanks to the chief guests, parents, students,
and other participated guests.
(your draft of short speech will not take more than 2 minutes of time.) Approx. 250 Words.
Question 2 is worth 1 mark
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.