Alarms are intended to alert caregivers of potential patient problems. But if alarms are not properly managed, they can compromise patient safety.After completing the assigned readings:Respond in one strategy per level.Develop one alarm management and patient safety strategies for each of the following levels of care:OrganizationalUnitIndividual caregiverReview the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.From: Lisbeth Ulloa firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Fwd: NURS 497 Nursing Capstone 202001SPI OL-A: Week 5 AssignmentTips
Date: February 25, 2020 at 12:47 PM
– No employee in your company has ever replied to this person.
Report this Email | Mark as Safe | Powered by MessageControl
Get Outlook for iOS
From: Nicole Esquer – nEsquer@westcoastuniversity.edu
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:35 PM
Subject: NURS 497 Nursing Capstone 202001SPI OL-A: Week 5 AssignmentTips
Long and short-term goals:
Using the SMART format you’ll develop at least 5 professional goals. Please refer to the assignment
guidelines for a reminder of the SMART components.
The goals need to have a date of completion and must be measurable; you must state briefly how you
will attain those goals.
Provide at least five SMART professional goals. (2 Long Term and 3 Short term)
Detail how you plan to achieve each goal.
Include a completion date for each (at minimum the month and year).
Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
Upload as an attachment in the assignment area.
Please use this template for each goal to ensure your goals meet all the SMART criteria
Portfolio Submission: Essentials VI-IX
Write a paragraph reflection for each AACN Essential VI–IX. Be sure to list the Essential in Bold
above each paragraph.
Essential VII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health
Essential VIII: Professionalism and Professional Values
Essential IX: Baccalaureate Generalist Nursing Practice
Visit the AACN website for more information on the essentials. Include a paragraph about
the the Essential and cite the AACN.
Identify how each essential was met during your nursing program.
Provide at least one example for each essential to be completed.
Organize by listing each example with its corresponding essential outcome.
Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded
Follow the same instructions and format as for Essentials I-III. Make sure to review my feedback for
Essentials I-III and submit the new Essentials accordingly.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.