Middle Adulthood Interview Discussion No unread replies. No replies.NOTE: You may not ethically conduct an interview until you have completed the appropriate ethics training. If you have not yet done so, please complete the training now. Failure to do so will result in loss of credit. The purpose of this project is to examine life-span changes that occur from young adulthood through middle adulthood. You will interview one adult between the ages of 40 and 65. Show or read to the person what the questions are and explain that identities will remain anonymous. If your adult is willing to participate, have the adult read and sign the consent form. Download sign the consent form. Phone/ video interviews are acceptable, however, original (not electronic) signatures are required on the informed consent form. Remember the person has the right to not answer a question or terminate the interview. You must find another adult if the interview is not fully completed. In the interview, establish first the person’s age, gender, occupation, living/ familial situation, and any other relevant information. You will then ask the questions contained in this questionnaire Download this questionnaire . Be sure to listen carefully and note the elaboration in responses. You may wish to record the interview (with the participant’s permission) and take notes from the recording after the interview has concluded, so you are not distracted by writing/ typing during the interview. Ask any follow-up questions you find to be important. First, submit the signed consent form here. Posts without completed consent form will automatically receive zero credit. Submit your discussion post below. The original post will contain the following information (20 points total)Describe the adult, including their age, gender, occupation, familial situation, and any other relevant information. DO NOT use the person’s name. You may wish to use a pseudonym (fake name). (5 points)Post the questionnaire with responses, and include the participant’s elaborating remarks. (10 points)Reflect on the Interview. What did you learn? What thoughts did you have while you conducted this interview? How was it what you expected or different from what you expected? (5 points)Reply to TWO classmates’ posts. Each reply should include the following: (5 points each, 10 points total)Greet the student by name.Make note of something you found interesting/ compelling/ intriguing from their post and why you found it to be so.Compare/ contrast some aspect of their interviewee to your own interviewee. What is similar or different? Note: avoid simple comparisons, such as age, gender, etc. Dig deeper. Include anything else you find relevant. Sign your name. DO NOT e-mail any materials to your instructor, as they will not be accepted for credit. Remember that the ethics training must be completed before you may perform your interview. Failure to complete the ethics training will result in a zero for this assignment. Remember also that you must submit the completed consent form in order to receive credit.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.