Introduction to Marketing – MKTG 2201
CHANNEL DESIGN HOMEWORK
You are an entrepreneur who has developed a new form of candy. Based on your
expertise in flavor formulation, you have gained significant venture capital support and
are planning to sell the product nationwide, but your entire company consists of the 4
people who work with you in development. You have contracted exclusive production
and now face the task of channel design for the new product to assure all possible
outlets. You have to think through all the possible outlets for single serve candy and
consider what it would take to get your product in those outlets.
1. List the types of outlets where your customers might purchase your candy.
2. List all the marketing intermediaries you need in order to reach these outlets.
3. Consider in detail what functions would each intermediary perform to add value
to the channel?
4. Draw the complete channel of distribution from your company to the end user.
Submit your homework through the Turnitin link.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.