Show the results (using screenshots) of executing each SQL statement against the database you created for assignment #1. Do not highlight your SQL statement in MySQL Workbench before taking the screenshot (this makes it difficult to read the output).
also show the results of executing a SELECT * … statement against the VIEW. All screenshots and text must be submitted as a single Word document.Figure1.1
Exercise-1. Specify the following queries on the database in Figure 1.1 in SQL. Show the query results if each query is applied to the database state in Figure 1.2.
1. For each department whose average employee salary is more than $30,000, retrieve the department name and the number of employees working for that department.
2. Suppose that we want the number of male employees in each department making more than $30,000, rather than all employees (as in Exercise 1.a). Can we specify this query in SQL? Why or why not?
Exercise-2. In SQL, specify the following queries on the database in Figure 1.1 using the concept of nested queries and other concepts described in this chapter.
1. Retrieve the names of all employees who work in the department that has the employee with the highest salary among all employees.
2. Retrieve the names of all employees whose supervisor’s supervisor has ‘888665555’ for Ssn.
3. Retrieve the names of employees who make at least $10,000 more than the employee who is paid the least in the company.
Exer-3. Specify the following views in SQL on the COMPANY database schema shown in Figure 1.1.
1. A view that has the department name, manager name, and manager salary for every department
2. A view that has the employee name, supervisor name, and employee salary for each employee who works in the ‘Research’ department
3. A view that has the project name, controlling department name, number of employees, and total hours worked per week on the project for each project with more than one employee working on it
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.