Native American Music Chapter 2: Locate recordings of the songs in “Course Resources” Week 2 folder(20 pts) From pages 48-63 the author describes “The Navajo Way of Life”, The Enemyway Ceremony and the Native American Church” In your own words, what was some of the more useful bits of information on these pages? Answers will vary and points are based on effort. 2. (25 pts) From the uploaded Native American Lecture Notes, describe how the lecture notes may have helped you comprehend and understand the following songs when listening to them. “Shizhané’é,”, Sioux Grass Dance, Zuni Lullaby, Iroquois Quiver Dance «Gadasjot» and Clinging to a Saving Hand. Reflect on each song.3.(10) Crescent City Blues: How is this recording actually more aligned in terms of the 12-bar “classic” blues than “Folsom Prison Blues? Which one plagiarized the other and how much did it cost the plagiarist in a court settlement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloMTom-fpI4. (40 pts) write a minimum 350 word synopsis of the video, “Chords and harmony”. Use the following focal points that must be addressed: Counter number’s 0:00 to 1:06, 1:07 to 1:52; 1:53 to 3:07; 3:08 to 3:41; 3:42 to 5:10; (Zuni Lullaby 5:11 to 7:39); 7:40 to 8:30 and finally musical phrases 8:31 to 12:26 featuring a Beethoven melody, an American folk song and the Habanera from Bizet’s opera, Carmen. 5. (5) In the same Chords and harmony video how did the Zuni Lullaby lose its identity once I harmonized it at the piano? Explain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.