The assignment is to create a PowerPoint presentation (or other multimedia presentation) on a legendary figure, place, item, or event from world literature (1600 CE or earlier). It should contain roughly 800-1200 words of text and some form or forms of other media (art, music, etc.). This length requirement will bend a bit depending on the project type, so contact me with any questions you have.Note that all writing in the project should be original; the projects will be run through Turnitin upon submission, and all distinctive matching information caught by Turnitin must be formatted as a quotation. DO NOT copy-paste material without immediately marking it as a quotation and citing it. Any multimedia (art, music) inserted or linked in the presentation should also include full bibliographic information.All projects should have: a title pageMLA style citations/works cited page. The project’s text should be 800-1200 words long or so. As long as the project has all of these items, you can let your imaginations roam a bit to come up with something really creative. Guidelines for Choosing an Topic The chosen figure/place/event/item should be known before 1600 CE and be primarily legendary or mythological, not historical. The presentation needs to include a combination of information and analysis, so make sure to choose a figure, etc. that lends itself to analysis.SourcesRequired sources:at least 5 secondary/critical sources; 2 must be peer-reviewedat least 1 primary source (literary text, artwork) written/created before 1600DO NOT rely on Wikipedia or About.com as major resources for the project. These can be useful as effective ways to get started, but only use them as a springboard to other stronger resources. The bibliography and further reading sections of Wikipedia pages can be particularly helpful in finding additional sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.