Who Is Worksheet Assignments
Each Who Is Worksheet is worth 20 points.
You will complete 4 Who Is Assignments throughout the course. Each one will focus on a different
leader, following the guidelines given below. You will use the Who Is Worksheet to complete the
assignment. Use your abilities to condense information down – the goal is to put all the information on
one page (single spaced, 11-12 point font).
The Who Is Worksheet has three parts:
1. Leader’s biography: what made them a leader? Provide a brief explanation. This should be the
shortest part of your worksheet, but you do need to give some explanation as to who this is and
why they are considered a leader. A single sentence is not enough.
2. Leader’s style or approach to leadership: what styles, approaches, qualities did/does this
individual use to lead others? You must correctly incorporate terminology from the course and
should move past trait leadership after the first worksheet. This part should be more factual
3. Your analysis of the leader: give your honest opinion about the effectiveness of the leader. Were
they good or bad leaders – or somewhere in between? Support your claim with examples and
rationale. This is your opportunity to give your critical analysis of your opinion.
Demonstrate knowledge & understanding of leader biography (why we refer to them as a leader)
1 2 3
Demonstrate understanding of specific leadership styles or approaches (what styles, approaches, and/or
theories have been used; support claims with examples and terminology)
1 2 3 4 5
Demonstrate ability to thoroughly analyze the leader (form personal opinion based on critical thought of
the leader’s effectiveness, as well as strengths and weaknesses)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support of material (provided at least 2 quality references to support information)
Who Is Leader Lists
There are four different lists – one for each of the Who Is Worksheets. You will pick one different leader
for each of the Who Is Worksheets. You may notice that some of the most commonly mentioned leaders
are not on the first three lists. This is intentional. Learn about someone you are less familiar with and
when you get to the fourth and final Who Is Worksheet, you should be able to go more in-depth as you
examine a more familiar leader. You may still recognize some of the people on the first three lists, but
what do you know about how they lead (past just the product of what they did/do). You will be asked to
list the leaders you have reviewed on each worksheet.
Sanda Day O’Connor
Fredrick W. Smith
Feng Shan Ho
Crystal Lee Sutton
Juliette Gordon Low
Leaders Reviewed (Who Is #1: __________, Who Is #2: __________, Who Is #3: __________)
Your goal is to be concise but thorough in your review. Single space your responses.
Keep to 1 page (references can go on a second page if needed)
WHO IS #_____ Leader: _______________________________________________________________
Leader Description/Bio (what they did/do that makes us call them a leader)
Leadership Style/Approach (how they lead – use terminology from course)
Analysis of Leadership (your thoughts on their leadership styles with rationale)
References (where did you get your information…need at least 2 different sources in academic format)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.