NPR: The Radio HourWrite a paragraph about your impressions of radio BEFORE you tune in for this assignment. How often do you listen to the radio? What is your favorite station? How do you think your impressions of the radio differ from that of someone the age of your parents? How do you think your impressions of the radio differ from that of someone in their early teens?Find National Public Radio on the radio. Local Kansas City stations include 89.3 and 91.5. Tune in and listen to one hour of NPR. ***You must include a newscast in your listening time (usually the newscasts happen on the hour). You need to listen to it on the radio or on a live broadcast, otherwise you won’t hear the commercials. Take notes about what commercials were played and what you noticed about listening to the radio news as opposed to watching TV news or news off the internet. Compare and contrast how the news was presented. Did it make a difference that you had no visuals to go with the radio newscast? Did you find yourself focusing MORE on the radio news or LESS?Go to the NPR.org website. What are the lead stories on the website? What catches your eye? Why does it catch your eye?Radio has tried to appeal to a younger audience by offering podcasts. Find the “All Things Considered” podcast. Listen to one of the recent shows and report on the stories you heard.https://www.npr.org/programs/all-things-considered/ (Links to an external site.)Write five or six paragraphs about your radio experience and submit it to CANVAS . Minimum 300 words, Maximum 1000 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.