1250-word Research Essay: Students will write a comparative research essay on the plays Othello and Hedda Gabler. The following topics can be considered (or combined) for inclusion: The deceptive and controlling qualities of Iago and Hedda The gullibility of Roderigo and Tesman The weakness and character flaws of Cassio and Lovborg The meek naïveté of Desdemona and Mrs. Elvsted The role of suicide of Othello and HeddaStudents must make reference to both plays equally in their essay and must also cite AT LEAST TWO CRITICAL SECONDARY SOURCES (found through the library’s online resources using EBSCOHOST, JSTOR, or another reputable critical database. The following are UNACCEPTABLE: SparkNotes, Schmoop, WikiPedia, 123helpme.com, or any other type of plot summary or “essay for purchase.” Remember as well that the two plays are primary sources. While you are expected to cite lines from the plays, they do not count toward your secondary source requirement. Appropriate MLA style of documentation is required, including in-text citations and a works cited page. Do NOT use APA style to document your paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.