: Risk Management in a Business Model
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
§ Create a report documenting various aspects of how risk management impacts the business model for the below scenario.
You work for a large, private health care organization that has server, mainframe, and RSA user access. For the third week in a row, Sean comes into your office at 5:00 p.m. on Friday and needs you to write a report describing some of the risks associated with not having all the security items in place. He needs you to research a generic risk management policy template and use that as a starting point to move forward. He also asked you to search for risk outcome examples from organizations similar to theirs.
The task is due over the weekend.
You realize that your organization does not have much in the way of an information security strategy, and is missing many of what you think are critical components. Your organization is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and follows other external compliance requirements.
Research templates, and look for risk outcome examples from organizations of a similar type as your organization. Write a report identifying the risks associated with the current position your organization is in, and how your organization can mitigate risk by using information security systems policies. Include an introduction explaining the following: Who? What? When? Why? Be sure to add a conclusion with a rationale detailing how risks can be mitigated. Reference your research so that Sean may add or refine this report before submission to senior management.
Format: Microsoft Word
Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Space
Citation Style: APA Style
Length: 1–2 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.