PAD 4414 Personnel Skills for administrators
1. Employers must use the same recruitment and screening procedures for all
positions in an organization. Discuss your view on this statement.
2. What are some of the risks associated with not stafﬁng an organization correctly?
Research Paper Topic
Topic Chosen: Succession planning
You will investigate a human resource management (HRM) topic that is of interest to
you and is currently relevant. You are required to research possible issues which exist
related to their topic. The possible topics to investigate are limited only by your
imagination. The topic (and the title of your paper)must be in the form of a researchable question.
See a list of Potential Research Paper Topics.
You must submit your topic in the form of a question to this assignment dropbox for my
review and approval.
Please review the detailed guidelines and grading rubric in the Research
Paper assignment dropbox.
Potential Research Paper Topics
This list contains a sample of possible topics for your research papers. In no way is this
list exhaustive nor should you feel compelled to choose one of these or something that
is even remotely related to one on this list. I want each of you to pick a topic that really
interests you and that you want to learn more about. I can just about guarantee that you
will get more out of this assignment and perform better on it if your interest level in the
topic is high.
Remember that your actual topic, unlike the items below, must be stated as a question
that is researchable.
Effective on-boarding strategies
Selection tools (e.g., behavioral interviewing, assessment centers)
Creating a high performance culture
Grow Your Own Leaders
Fast tracking for high potential employees and/or managers
Succession planning (Choosen)
Core competency assessments
Work-life balance initiatives
Cost-effective management development strategies
Identifying and developing tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders
Formal and informal mentoring programs
Valuing diversity efforts
Trends in nonprofit executive compensation
Controversies in nonprofit executive compensation
Designing effective performance appraisal systems
Working effectively with the Board
External training and education programs
Maximizing employee involvement in decision making
Retaining talent when promotional opportunities are few
Non-monetary rewards to attract and retain talent
Innovative workforce planning practices
PAD 3003 – Introduction to Public Policy and Service
First, answer the discussion prompt. Then, respond to at least 2 peers’ posts.
Posts are due at the end of each module with no grades for late posts. Please answer the prompt
early during the module so you and your peers have enough time to respond.
Keep in mind that your discussion forum postings will be seen by other members of the course.
Care should be taken when determining what to post.
Review the discussion grading rubric. See Canvas Guide: How do I view the rubric for my
graded discussion? (Links to an external site.)
Given the arguments about how the public sector is different than the private sector, is it fair for
people to complain about government being slow compared to private firms? Remember to draw
on your readings and the lecture to support your response.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.