Original work. No plagiarism. See attachment for instructions. Due Jan 08, 2023 NLT 10 AM EST.Instructions
GOAL: Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy it illustrates.
Introduction: Using the Week Five Learning Material in the Content area (coupled with the other course resources), examine and discuss the observable patterns, designs, and strategies in your business model. You should also integrate metaphors (Morgan’s) and framing (Bolman & Deal) into your organization/business discussion. This paper will serve as an investigative tool to inform you further about your business model so that you will be prepared to comprehensively diagnose/assess your model and propose recommendations in your final project for the course. You could say that this week’s work lays the groundwork for moving into the substantive diagnosis and assessment expected in your final paper. You may also benefit from conducting an Internet search of the Business Model Canvas to become comfortable with how it works, particularly in investigating patterns, design, and strategy. There are also various YouTube-type videos on the web that demonstrate the use of the canvas for this phase of your work with your canvas.
Instructions: Write a 600-750 word paper that presents your conclusions about the pattern(s), design(s), and overall business strategy your canvas depicts. Metaphoric and framing applications should also be discussed. The paper should be written in the third person and is not reflective (first person not acceptable). A title page and references page with a minimum of three sources is required (no abstract needed).
IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the common errors that students make in the writing of this paper is to limit the discussion of the “frames” (Bolman & Deal) and “metaphors (Morgan).
Do not merely mention these items, but discuss the implications of them. What “frame” best depicts your organization and why? What does it tell you about the effectiveness of the context/perspective of the interactivity within your model? Make the same sort of consideration in relation to the most appropriate metaphor that describes the functionality of your organization/business. Look for the “so what” in your consideration of pattern, design, and strategy. This is where the consideration and reflection based on your model—with added insight via the frames and metaphors—provides you with a substantive understanding of the implications of the pattern, design, and strategy. Consideration of change, or confirmation of direction—will be revealed in this process.
********The organization to use is the
US Army Basic Training. *******
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.