PART 1:1) Using either Romanticism or Realism (not both), perform an analysis that discusses textual details/evidence through one to two movement characteristics. In other words, discuss why Cisneros or Szymborska should be considered “realist” or “romantic” by evaluating the text through elements (characteristics) of the movement. Use textual evidence to support your interpretation in the form of a direct quote from the text and provide analysis of how the evidence supports your claim (the way the text fits the movement). Please clearly state the movement characteristics you are using in your analysis within the first few sentences.PLEASE NOTE: Use one to two characteristics in your analysis. If you do not include textual evidence (a quote) from the text, you will receive half-credit for the initial post.2) Using the surface/depth interpretative strategy and template, argue a deeper meaning of either the short story, “Never Marry a Mexican,” or poem, “View with a Grain of Sand.” Use textual evidence to support your interpretation and provide analysis of how the evidence supports your claim (the deeper meaning in your interpretation).PLEASE NOTE: You must replicate the template given in the Literary Analysis excerpt (48-49) once, and only once, in your response. (Maybe as the topic sentence, but it can be placed anywhere in your response.) If you do not include the template, you will receive half-credit for the initial post.3) Using the opposites interpretative strategy, argue a deeper meaning of either the short story, “Never Marry a Mexican,” or poem, “View with a Grain of Sand.” Use textual evidence to support your interpretation in the form of a direct quote from the text and provide analysis of how the evidence supports your claim (the deeper meaning in your interpretation). Also, use correct MLA for source integration.PLEASE NOTE: Add the binary opposition (good /evil) you are exploring at the end of your post after the text of your response for clarification purposes.PART 2 Comment on why do you think cells prefer to use carbohydrates as a source of energy before they use fats and proteins. ( While commenting on this forums, you are welcome to comment on other students entries by expanding, agreeing or disagreeing on their comments). When disagreeing on another students comment, please provide/cite information from the book or any other source that supports the reason why you are disagreeing. As always, have fun while following the rules of nettiquete. I will be moderating your comments for better comprehension 🙂
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.