Part 1: From Frederick Douglass’ “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave,” what pro-slavery arguments of its proponents does Douglass refer to or hint at in his narrative? How does he counter the various pro-slavery arguments? Provide quotes and cites to support your assertions. Part 2: What themes (messages, lessons, ideas, or concepts) or motifs (recurrent thematic elements in the work) did you notice within Douglass’ narrative? What do you consider to be the key passages in the narrative? Why are these passages so significant? Your initial discussion for each part should be at least 200 words in MLA format with quotes and properly cited text.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.