Perception and attention influence whether an individual displays an open or fixed mindset. From this mindset as well as from one’s physiological set, an individual creates a mental map that leads to predictive patterns of behavior. These cognitive maps provide a sense of control over what is happening in one’s world; explain how the individual should evaluate events; and give the individual a sense of confidence, control, and stability. In this assignment, you will address the notion of predictive patterns of behavior and their relationship to mindset and physiological set. Write a paper (1,750 words) that discusses the notion of predictive patterns of behavior. Address the following in the paper:How do physiology and mental programming cause predictive patterns of behavior? Consider notions of perception, attention, imagery, memory, and cognitive mapping.What, if anything, can dramatically change those predictive patterns?How does this information explain both how an individual will behave and what interventions might influence his or her behavior given these parameters?APA format, 5 peer-review journal articles, in-text citations, reference page
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.