needs to be 3000 words and have references3) Is it right to act in one=s own best interest or to obey the state? In other words, AWas Socrates right to obey the orders of the state of Athens to take poison, or should he have acted to preserve his own life by choosing exile or [email protected] Explain how either Confucius, Chuang Tzu or a Buddhist would support or condemn Socrates= decision.4) Is it most important to value one=s own life, happiness and interest, or to obey the higher authority of the state? (This question is similar to the above, but it is more open-ended, allowing students to formulate their own set of issues. Some might be interested in the concept of individual freedom and rights, wishing to argue against the tendency of Socrates and Confucius to place the state ahead of the individual.)5) Is Taoism=s conception of the good more reasonable than Socrates=? 6) Is the development of the virtuous person more coherent in the Socratic or Buddhist tradition?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.