Pick one of the poems or stories “The Tell-Tale Heart” by Edgar Allan Poe or Auden, W. H. (1994). A bride in the 30’s. London: Faber & Faber. Identify a key theme of the work. Using the tools you have gathered in Discussion 1.1(that is Smile) about literary language, imagery etc. carefully analyze and interpret your poem or story as an expression of this theme. Choose three specific quotes or lines from the piece of work and show how each exemplifies this theme through its use of literary language. Make sure to use an interpretative tool that refers to figurative language for each (for example, metaphor, simile, hyperbole, imagery etc.) in your analysis. Underline or bold all of the interpretative tools in your post.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.