Exercise for May 01, 2021 I have attached 3 article, u have to choose only one and answer the following question 1 article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201905/the-endless-breakup 2 article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201806/loss-love 3 article: https://aeon.co/ideas/sooner-or-later-we-all-face-death-will-a-sense-of-meaning-help-us?utm_source=Aeon+Newsletter&utm_campaign=4ccb40e886-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_05_08_12_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_411a82e59d-4ccb40e886-68965377 You are to select an article of interest and answer the short essay questions listed as “Reading Supplement Unit 1 Essay 1”, etc. This should be a highly interesting activity since you select the article you want to read. Each answer with the exception of Question 1 should a minimum of 75 words and 7 sentences for full credit for essays 2 – 4. Minimum of fifty words maximum 250 words. (Maximum points 80 Reading Supplement Rubrics Question 1: What is the title of the article? 0 point Incorrect title 1 point Partial correct title 2 point Correct title Question 2: List and describe three conclusions of the article. 0 points Failed to address question 1 Points Discussed one conclusion in a competent manner. 2 Points Discussed two conclusions. 3 Points. Discussed two conclusions in a competent manner. 4 Points Briefly discussed three conclusions. 5 Points Discussed three conclusions in a competent manner. 6 Points Elaborated on three conclusions in a competent manner. Question 3: Are the ideas presented in the article viable? 0 points Failed to address question. 1 Points Briefly discusses viability of one conclusion. 2 Points Briefly discusses viability of two conclusions. 3 Points Briefly discusses the viability of conclusions without referencing specific conclusions in essay. 4 Points Discusses viability of conclusions without referencing specific conclusions in essay. 5 Points Discusses the viability of ideas of all three conclusions. 6 Points Elaborates on the viability of ideas of all three conclusions Question 4: How can the information in this article assist your psychological well-being? 0 Points Failed to address question. 1 Points Briefly discussed one personal connection to the information presented. 2 Points Discussed one personal connection to the information presented. 3 Points Briefly discussed two personal connections to the information presented. 4 Points Briefly discussed two personal connections to the information presented in a competent manner. 5 Points Elaborated on two personal connections to the information presented. 6 Points Extensively elaborated on two personal connections to the information presented.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.