please post one poem (or a portion of the poem) you have used in the preschool classroom and research, find, and post one additional poem (or portion) you will use in your classroom in the future. Explain the poetry elements (based on page 242) present in your poem. Using the evaluation criteria outline on page 244. poetry elements page 242 is attached, and evaluation criteria outline page 244 is attached as well. Reference for pages 242, 244 is Johnson, D. (2012). The joy of childrens literature. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.