Poetry Analysis – Final Draft By the due date assigned, submit your revised analytical essay on poetry as a Microsoft Word document.Consider the feedback you received on the Week 1 rough draft from your instructor, peers, and Smarthinking (if your paper was submitted for review), and determine what changes you want to make. Consider:Do you need a more engaging opener or a stronger thesis? Do you need to reinforce your arguments and add more supporting evidence? Do you have areas to develop or clarify? Are you satisfied with your conclusion?Once you have revised the essay, review it for editing issues. Run the spell checker and grammar checker in Word, and then proofread, looking for typos the checkers might have missed. Read it aloud to listen for awkward places and to fine tune the flow. Make sure you have applied APA rules of style to source citations as well as the overall formatting of your essay. Submit your final draft to the Submissions Area when you are happy with your finished product.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.