You’ll want to start looking at accessible or universal home design. Also start to look at ada requirements for single bathrooms. I will place an article about accessible homes below that is a good jumping off point.Remember, the goal of the project is to propose accessible solutions. So your research need to reflect your ideas for the house.You can organize it into an outline or some sort of bulleted list – anything where you can reference what you find to apply to your project.https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/universal-design-living-laboratory
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.