Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read the Fisher (2009) article, “Replacing ‘Who is the Client?’ With a Different Ethical Question” and the APA’s (2017) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.) paying special attention to standard 3.11.Informed consent is an important ethical component of research and practice. It is not, however, always sufficient or appropriate for consulting, program evaluation, job effectiveness assessment, or other psychological services delivered to or through organizations because it does not always address all the necessary elements of a given situation. These facts do not negate our responsibility as psychology professionals to inform clients and those who may be impacted by our services. In the discussion you will address these issues through the following case study.You are an industrial organizational (I/O) psychologist and have been hired to evaluate a company’s “Work From Home” policy to see if it has increased company production. In addition to a review of the employee records, the evaluation needs to include interviews with supervisors and employees on the value and limits of the policy. Since informed consent as typically considered in clinical, counseling, and research settings will not be sufficient in this instance, you will need to inform all supervisors and employees about your services.In your initial post,Briefly analyze and define who the clients are in this case study.Assess your professional role as the I/O psychologist and your responsibility to the clients as defined.Apply the APA’s (2017) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.)to this scenario, specifically addressing what information should be provided to all supervisors and employees.Explain how you would disseminate this information and ensure understanding amongst all stakeholders. Elaborate on how you would establish trust with the employees, protect employee identities, and ensure the results are used in an ethical manner.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.