I need plag report to every part and plag for whole report. Opened for 2 tutorsPart 1 – Project Charter: At the end of week two, you are to create and submit the project charter. This is the first official document to be reviewed and approved by the project sponsor.
The project charter will include the following components:
· Project title – this is the title of the project
· Purpose – notes why this project is occurring
· Description – what will occur (specifically) in this project
· Objective – the goals you hope to accomplish with this project
· Success criteria or expected benefits – what your outcomes will be (measurable)
· Funding – how will the project be paid for
· Acceptance criteria – what are the things the sponsor is looking for to accept the project
· Major deliverables – what are the key milestone deliverables
· Milestone schedule – calendar dates for Major Deliverable listed above.
· Key assumptions – what are some key things you can assume for this project?
· Constraints/risks – potential obstacles to consider during the project that must be accounted for
· Approval requirements – who approves the project and any changes?
· Reporting requirements – what is reports, how frequently, and by whom?
· Project manager – who is the PM?
· Sponsor designee – who is ultimately responsible (name and title)
Scope and Schedule: At the end of week 4, you are to finalize the initially approved scope from week two and start building the project schedule. In this week, you are also to work on building the project Work-Breakdown Structure (WBS). Project scope and schedule will include the following components:
– Finalized project scope
– WBS structure
– Develop project schedule
– Identify key milestones and deliverables
– Outline project resources and assign them to tasks accordingly.
– Stakeholder engagement – communication plan
Budget and Risk Management: At the end of this week, you are to finalize the overall project cost and clearly document project risks gathered throughout the project. As part of the risk management plan, you are expected to share a risk response plan. Project cost and risk management plans will include the following components:
– Overall project budget (utilizing EVM – share current and forecasted project status)
– Project requirements
– Cost management plan – outlining contingency plan for project changes
– Risk management matrix
– Change management process
– Project RAID (Risk, The assumption, Issues, and Dependencies)
Final week, you are to finalize the overall project management plan (PMP) and to integrate all previously submitted components incorporated with instructor (project sponsor) feedback into a single project management plan. The project management plan will include the following components:
– Project quality management plan to include an updated scope, cost, schedule, communication, risk, resources, procurement, and quality)
– Project requirements – updated
– Stakeholder register – updated
– How project RAID (Risk, Assump
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.