The goal of the Portfolio Project is to develop a project plan to successfully execute a project.
In this option, you will develop, compile, and write important project documents for a
service type project with an international component in a company or non-profit organization that you have selected. You must clearly detail the international component of your selected project. It may be that the project is executed in a country other than the United States, or that the supplier is hired from a company headquartered outside the United States. The company or organization can be one that you work for, one with which you are familiar, or one you find through research. The project must be a real project, not yet started, and for delivery of a service. Service projects may include IT software development, healthcare delivery, or fundraising among many others. The project must be a new project that you will plan and must not be an existing project within the organization, nor one you have used in any previous courses in the program. Your instructor will use Turnitin to ensure all work is unique for this section of this course. You must select a project that is complex enough to allow you to demonstrate an understanding of the learning objectives for this course, and that allows you to deliver on all the project management components required in this portfolio project.
The following components must be addressed in your project management plan and must be broken into the following five sections and the associated subsections that follow the project management process groups: Project Initiation; Project Planning; Project Execution, Project Monitoring and Control; and Project Closure. The requirements for each section are as follows:
From Module 1:
· Project Management Plan – including project baselines for scope, schedule, and cost; subsidiary plans for scope management, requirements management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, process improvement management, human resource management, communications management, risk management, procurement management, stakeholder management; other items such as description of how the work will be performed, change management plan, and information on how key management reviews will be conducted.
· Traceability Matrix – including information on project requirements, rationale for inclusion, source, priority, and status.
· Project Scope Statement – including scope description, acceptance criteria, deliverable, exclusions, constraints, or assumptions.
From Module 2:
· Change Requests – including corrective action, preventive action, and defect repair.
· Procurement documents – including contract information for key stakeholders and suppliers, and supplier lists.
· Reference List – prepare a list of at least five current references that you will use in your final Portfolio Project of which two must be current scholarly resources. Scholarly sources are peer reviewed journal artic
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.