Promoting Development and Developmentally Appropriate PracticeThe purpose of this assignment is to:Describe the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development that occurs in early childhood (ages 3 through 6). (CO3)Examine the role of play in the learning process of young children. (CO4)Directions:Imagine you are a teacher in a preschool or childcare setting working with children 3 to 5 years old. You want to promote growth in each of the developmental domains: physical, cognitive, social, and emotional. Using the Assignment 3: Promoting Development and Developmentally Appropriate Practice Template, choose five (5) activities for each domain, identify the materials that you will need for each activity, and describe how it promotes development (give your rational for choosing the activity). Include at least one (1) reference that supports your rationale. Please be sure that each of your activities is developmentally appropriate for your target age. You will have 20 activities total for this assignment. PLEASE WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES AND FULLY DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITIES AND RATIONALE.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.