Prompt: List your proposed primary research sources and a preliminary list of secondary research sources (your preliminary literature review) of material already published on your research topic. If doing surveys or questionnaires, you will want to distribute a minimum of one-hundred (100) for receiving and interpreting meaningful data (who is your proposed target group?); if you propose to do interviews, you will want a minimum of twenty (20) because one (1), two (2), or three (3) is not a meaningful representation of the responding target audience (primary research sources). Requirements: Two (2) pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.