PurposeThe purpose of this assignment is to allow you to conduct an in-depth exploration of one childhood development theme of your own choosing through your own research.How to proceedWrite a research paper about one of the topics below:Should boys and girls be taught in separate classrooms?The physical inactivity of Canadian children as a serious health and social development issue.The effects of television advertising on children.The effects of TV or video games violence on aggression in children.The problem of bullying in school.The effects of divorce on children.The effects of TV or video games violence on aggression in children.Assignment DetailsThe research paper has four parts:References: At the end of your paper, provide a reference list in which you give the author’s name, title of the article, where it was published, which issue, and year. In the paper, when you refer to another author’s ideas, put the author’s name and year the article was published in brackets. It is not required, but if you want to use the American Psychological Association’s (APA) manual for style, you may.Instructions and Grading (total 25%)Detailed instructions for the assignment:Identify your topic and use headings for each of the five sections.Use at least three up-to-date articles in your paper. Articles can include scholarly articles, magazine articles, books, newspaper articles, government documents, etc. At least three of the sources must come from scholarly journals (use a review article if you can).Make sure that you reference the sources of information you use in your paper.The paper should be 8–9 pages long, not including your reference list. It should be typed in 12 font, and double spaced.When you send in your completed assignment, include a (photo) copy or pdf of the key articles you used.You will receive marks as follows (worth 25% in total):Introduction: 2%;Summary of literature: 8%;Analysis: 6%;Discussion and conclusion: 5%;Structure and organization of writing: 2.5%;Articles or pdfs sent: .5%; andOverall impression, clear, concise, effort apparent: 1%.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.