In this module, you have learned about the benefits, drawbacks, and overall value of using the triple bottom line (TBL) in business. In this assignment, you will take a closer look at how strategies for incorporating this framework are similar and different across the manufacturing industry and the service industry.
Imagine you are a sustainability consultant, and you’ve been asked to create a simple handout that clarifies the similarities and differences between strategies used to incorporate the TBL into the manufacturing industry and the service industry. The handout will be provided to individuals at large and small group trainings.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Similarities: Explain the similarities that exist between incorporating the TBL framework into both the service industry and the manufacturing industry, and why.
Differences: Explain the differences that exist between incorporating the TBL framework into the service industry and the manufacturing industry, and why.
Example Strategies: Provide an example of a strategy that is appropriate to use across both the service and the manufacturing industries, and provide an example that is specific to either the service or the manufacturing industry when considering people, planet, or profit through the TBL framework. Include a brief explanation of what each example demonstrates.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit this assignment as a 350- to 500-word Word document. Use the course resource or external resources to support your comparisons. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.