Question 1.Ozymandias” pp. 522-523 – SPEAKER (PP. 500-503), IRONY (PP. 519-524)1/ Who is the speaker and what is being described? What is the significance of this scene?2/ Which kind of irony (dramatic, situation, or verbal) is used in this poem and what demonstrates that type of iroirony? What is the author’s theme orQuestions 2The English Canon” pp. 548-5491. What criticisms does the speaker have of the traditional English literary canon?2/ what does the speaker mean when she says, “The trouble is, I’ve spent my life / Getting over the lyrics” (7-8)?Directions: You may use your book, notes, and any print materials. in each poem answer one question. Follow the grading formula below for formatting, grammar/spelling, content, structure, and accuracy guidelines.Grading Formula: Formatting – 1 point – Upper left-hand corner has heading with name, class, date. Upper right-hand corner has last name and page number. The title is centered. Skip lines when writing and leave a one-inch margin for comments. Grammar and Spelling – 3 points – One grammar or spelling error is a half point deduction. Do not use first or second pronouns. Do not use contractions. Content – 5 points – Construct your answer according to this structure:First sentence – 1 point – Answer the question.Second sentence – 1 point – Give context for the quote or supporting evidence by describing who is saying it and what is happening.Third sentence – 1 point – Present the quote with the “book-ends” formula:Who says it, “quote” (paragraph number).Fourth sentence – 2 points – Analysis – Explain how your quote supports your answer. Accuracy – 1 point – Accuracy or quality of answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.