This essay must summarize the main arguments presented by the author and then range out from there. Do you agree with your author’s analysis? Did this chapter help you think about the play in new or deeper ways? Explain. What new light did you get on the play? Does your author’s interpretation differ from what you heard in class? Explain. ( professor thinks that shylock is a sad character and portia is somehow hypocrite, also the high ground of the character is shifting back and forward) Is the author’s argument persuasive? Why? If not, why not? Did any quotes or passages emerge with new importance? Explain. What did you learn about how to analyze Shakespeare? Is the chapter a good model of literary criticism? Explain.https://www.bilibili.com/video/av71946423?from=search&seid=12983266006978450932 Merchant of Venice
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.