Read “The Collector of Treasures” (e-text only–not in our textbook) by Bessie Head, a writer from Botswana. For this assignment, there are two options: Option 1: write about why Dikeledi is “the collector of treasures.”Option 2: consider the part of the text on page 29 where it states “there are really only two kinds of men in the society.” Respond to the content of this part of the text. Remember, the story is based in Botswana. Rather than taking a stand on whether “there are really only two kinds of men,” think about why the author may have included this exposition within the story.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.