Prepare: Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read the articles Teaching Writing Skills That Enhance Student Success in Future Employment Links to an external site.; An Inner Barrier to Career Development: Preconditions of the Impostor Phenomenon and Consequences for Career Development Links to an external site.; and 9 Questions That’ll Help You Find Your Dream Career Links to an external site.; watch the video Business, Management & Administration Links to an external site.; and review the General Education Curriculum found in General Academic Information and Policies Links to an external site.in the University of Arizona Global Campus Catalog. This catalog addresses the core competencies that the general education courses must cover: Ethical Reasoning, Written Communication, Oral and Interpersonal Communication, Information Literacy, Critical Thinking, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Reflect: Think about the core competencies as previously mentioned, and ponder your time taking general education courses. Reflect on the specific courses not associated with your college major and determine the level of new information you have acquired that relates to the core competencies. You must also think about a potential job you might apply to once you graduate and determine what skills you developed through general education courses that make you qualified for a specific job.
Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
Review a job description through a job website (e.g., Career Builder Links to an external site., Monster Links to an external site., etc.) in your desired career field. Please provide the job title and the link to the job description.
Identify at least five skills you have obtained through the general education courses that will make you successful at this job.
Demonstrate with at least two examples how your newly acquired knowledge and skills have shaped both your personal and professional development.
Describe your plans for putting your education to use within your community.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference entries of all sources cited at the end of your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.