The purpose of Reflection-in-Action is to reflect upon what one has learned or how one has performed as compared with one’s expectations or goals. This assignment will provide an opportunity for students to share their experiences, thoughts, feelings and learning moments from this course.
Self understanding through reflection on life experiences, feelings, etc., is a core concept in Dr. Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring.
The Reflection for this course must address at least three (3) of the following topics:
Learning moments or activities from this course
Thoughts on evidence-based practice
Evidence supporting Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring
Ethics in research
Protecting human subjects in quality improvement or evidence-based practice projects
Understanding or comfort level with statistics in nursing research and other research reports
Perception of MSN graduates’ role in nursing research
Creating and sustaining an Evidence-Based nursing environment
Asking compelling, clinical questions
Lessons learned while conducting evidence-based literature review
Due: Monday, 11:59 pm PT
Length: four pages (excluding the title and reference pages). Submissions not meeting the minimum and maximum page requirements will receive a grade of zero.
Format: Formal paper, APA 6th ed format for body of paper and all citations.Rubric
Reflective journal submitted on time
Skillfully responds to all questions in journal prompt and answers each completely with supporting evidence.
Entries contain accurate information and properly cited references
Integration of knowledge
Demonstrates that the author fully understands and has applied concepts learned in the course at a superior level. Concepts are integrated into the writer’s own insights. The writer provides concluding remarks that show analysis and synthesis of ideas.
Writing Style, Formatting and Conventions
Numerous references are used to support opinions and justify recommendations. Excellent writing with no grammar, APA or spelling errors
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.