Watch the rest of A Voice of Egypt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGubRjX2hk), listen to Umm Kulthum’s 3-part “Aruh Li Min,” and read Marcus’ “Art Music of the Mid-Twentieth Century.” Answer the following questions. 1) Who is Umm Kulthum and how did she become the “Voice of Egypt?” 2) Describe her performance style. How did she change Arab classical traditions and practices? Why did people love her voice so much? 3) What are your intellectual/emotional/physical reactions to her singing? Cite at least one quote from the video and article. Structure, grammar, and writing clarity counts! Minimum 350 words, Times New Roman, 12 Pt font. Submit by Tuesday, 8/22 at 1:10 PM.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.