A) Describe your topic of your paper from RES 7011 (attached).
B) After reviewing McGregor (2018), particularly tables 8.2 and 8.3, and using Goodson exercise 31, craft five (6) purpose statements (e.g., “the purpose/goal of the current study is to …”). Try to have at least 3 qualitatively phrased and another 3 quantitatively phrased.
Q2: After reviewing McGregor (2018), particularly tables 8.2 and 8.3, write at least four possible empirical research questions that would follow each of your research proposal statements. Try to have some using qualitative language and others using quantitative language – and identify which is which and why.
Please analyze the questions here and come up with answers, that fully answers all the questions in the prompt.
This will likely be about 400 words. Students are encouraged to include personal experiences and reflections within the scholarly posts.
Use Pyrczak, F., & Tcherni-Buzzeo, M. (2019). Evaluating research in Academic journals: A practical guide to realistic evaluation. Routledge. as well.
1) My article from RES 7011 (Note the topic, this was asked in the question)
2) McGregor (2018)SAGE Research Methods
Understanding and Evaluating Research: A Critical
Author: Sue L. T. McGregor
Pub. Date: 2019
Product: SAGE Research Methods
Methods: Theory, Research questions, Mixed methods
Disciplines: Anthropology, Education, Geography, Health, Political Science and International Relations,
Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
Access Date: January 11, 2023
Publishing Company: SAGE Publications, Inc
City: Thousand Oaks
Online ISBN: 9781071802656
© 2019 SAGE Publications, Inc All Rights Reserved.
Overview of Research Design and Methods
• Distinguish between methodology, method, and research design
• Compare and contrast research design as logical and as logistical
• Appreciate the difference between reconstructed logic (quantitative) and logic-in-use (qualitative), es-
pecially an emergent research design
• Explain the five logics of mixed methods research designs
• Appreciate the link between research inquiry and research design
• Describe the purpose and importance of the Methods section of a research report
• Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative intellectual inquiries
• Identify the major reporting components (subheadings) of qualitative and quantitative research re-
• Compare and contrast the most agreed-to approaches and terms about research integrity, rigor, and
quality that are used in each of the three methodologies, and learn the attendant strategies to meet
the standard for the specific research methodology
This chapter focuses on the constructs of research design and the Methods section in a research paper. Re-
search design is a larger construct than methods, to be explained shortly. But within a research paper, once
the authors have stated the research question, developed an introduction to the study, and presented a re-
view of the literature (and maybe a theoretical framework), their next step is to provide a description of the
strategies used to collect and analyze data pursuant to the research question—that is, their methods. This
chapter provides a generic discussion of methods, followed with much more detail in Chapter 9 (qualitative
methods) and in Chapter 10 (quantitative and mixed methods).
As a caveat, a detailed discussion of how to use specific methods is beyond the scope of this overview chap-
ter, or even this book. There is no attempt to explain how to do a survey, conduct a scientific experiment, pre-
pare a case study, or engage in ethnographic research where researchers immerse themselves in the lives of
the participants. That being said, the general discussions in Chapters 9 (qualitative) and 10 (quantitative and
© 2018 by SAGE Publications, Inc.
SAGE Research Methods
Page 2 of 27 Understanding and Evaluating Research: A Critical Guide
Healthcare Leaders in COVID-19 and Relationships with Trust, Teamwork, and adaptability
Research Critique – RES7011DOL41
May 3, 2022
Healthcare Leaders in COVID-19 and Relationships (Trust, Teamwork, and adaptability)
The COVID-19 pandemic hit the world at the most unexpected moment, and it directly or indirectly impacted the livelihood of all people across the globe. Many programs were abruptly disrupted, and people were forced to adjust to different styles of living (Howe et al., 2021). Likewise, the organizations were not spared. The virus forced many organizations to change their initial strategies and come up with new measures to guarantee their survival in the business world. The virus increased pressure in all industries which created the need for stakeholders to join forces and synergize towards combating the pandemic and recovering. The leaders in different organizations had to create stronger relations with their employees to handle the impacts of the crisis and enhance productivity in the midst of the pandemic. Several other aspects such as trust, teamwork, and adaptability had to be put into consideration to guarantee sustainability and survival for the different stakeholders. The healthcare industry has been extremely affected by the pandemic despite its preparation (Lukasik & Porebska, 2022). By scrutinizing the impacts of COVID 19 on healthcare and other industries, the paper argues how the incorporation of trust, teamwork, and adaptability on employer-employee relationships enhanced the overall performance and sustainability of different stakeholders and organizations during the global pandemic.
The three aspects are key to enhancing employer-employee relations. Trust in the workplace implies a situation whereby employees experience a culture of honesty, mutual respect, and psychological safety (Goh et a., 2013). Teamwork is the combined effort of a group to achieve a common objective in the workplace. On the other hand, adaptability entails the ability to be flexible and able to change to achieve maximum success (Pulakos et al., 2017). COVID 19 impacted negatively various industries such as manufacturing, technology, sports, travel, and tourism among others. The long term sustainability of any organization is dependent on many factors and chief of those will be the quality and ability of the leader of such organization. Since leader who are authentic have the unique ability to engage and positively affect organization’s outcomes by influencing followers. This positive influence led to a dependency and relationship that is essential for organization’s trust and teamwork that helps organization to navigate and adapt during high pressured period like COVID-19 (Chen & Sriphon 2021). In the context of this paper who do we consider to be a good leader? These are leaders who can positively impact organization productively and positively towards achieving their goals by influencing employee to engage impact
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.