Answer the following questions
· Differences between qualitative & quantitative research
· Describe the methods in qualitative research
· Sampling techniques in qualitative research
· Sampling in quantitative research
· Cite references from Classical authors in research methodology
N.B. Referencing using APA type of referencing 6th edition (For intext citation and references/bibliography)
EFFAH SAMPSON Sample thesis.pdf
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
TOPIC: ASSESSING THE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT IN THE
MANAGEMENT OF DRUGS AT SUHUM GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL
A THESIS SUBMITED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND
FINANCE, KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IN PARTIAL FULFILMENT OF THE
REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD OF
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I declare that, this thesis is based on a study undertaken by me personally. Where other
persons ideas have been used or utilized, this have been duly acknowledged by me.
I wish to state that, this thesis does not contain materials which have been used to earn a
degree from this prestigious university or any accredited institution.
EFFAH SAMPSON ……………………… …………………
STUDENT NAME SIGNATURE DATE
MR AGANA AGADEAGRE JOSEPH ……………………. …………………
SUPERVISOR SIGNATURE DATE
DR. K. O. APPIAH …………………… …………………
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT SIGNATURE DATE
The goal of this study is to improve the efficiency of procurement and management of
logistics (drugs) in a District Hospital in Ghana. The study adopted a case study approach in
which Suhum Government Hospital; a district health facility in the Suhum Municipality was
used as the research location.
The study employs both qualitative and quantitative research approaches through the use of
questionnaires administered to sixty- three (63) employees. Interviews were also conducted
for 4 managers involved in procurement activities. Microsoft excel spread- sheet was used to
analyze the quantitative data. Also, respondents’ opinions were grouped under sub- headings
reflecting the research objectives.
In this research, the respondents were of the opinion that, they were aware of the existence
of the Public Procurement Act which reference could be made to serve as a guide. However,
they could not express how they heard about it. The study indicates that respondents knew
about the Public Procurement Act 2003 (Act 663) to be an Act of parliament and also
reveals that the Act seeks to achieve right procurement procedures, judicious use of
government funds, equity and fairness and value for money. The study also indicates that
Suhum Government hospital does not have spacious storage facility though all item
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.