attachedGive comment to this classmate:
I found a video that explains how the body communicates the signals of satiation or starvation, highlighting the roles of hormones such as leptin and ghrelin. It also explains why eating slowly helps to feel full by eating less than when eating faster. The video is 6 minutes long but explains much better than those that last 2-3 minutes.
YouTube – Nov 12, 2017
How does your body know you’re full? – Hilary Coller
Check out our Patreon page: https:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.